Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Right so on with the story

First of all let me repent for the tardiness of my tale. Trying to blog during the day with blogger is slow and I am not in much of a posting mood at nite. Anyway on with the story.

SO I got off the greyhound and made my way up the village pathway upon which i quickly realized, this place is a freakin maze. I flagged down the nearest friendly person and asked them where I could find my hotel. Upon being given the directions, I quickly wasted no time getting lost :)

Luckily after walking around for about 10 mins I tracked down the place and checked in. The receptionist was extremely pleasant and soon had all the affairs in order. Unfortunately I couldnt check in right away so I put my luggage in storage and quickly phoned my mom to let her know I had arrived.

There was no answer so what was I going to do. Being famished I went and got a mini pizza and a smoothie and relaxed enjoying the crisp mountain air.

I then called the blushing bride to be, who then promptly shrieked into my phone, glad to hear I had arrived.(man white girls can shriek lol)

So I went up to her hotel room(that sounds kinda salacious for a bride to be doesnt it) where she was all aglow. This girl was super ready to get married. And we chatted where she was telling me how she hoped she wouldnt bawl during the wedding ceremony. It was really good seeing her. Her fiance, my good buddy eric hadnt arrived yet so I would see him later.

Amber had some bridal stuff to attend to so we agreed to meet up later. I went back and was finally able to check in. I slept like a dead man.

I then woke up took a shower and called my buddy eric. HE had finally arived and was in a real honest to goodness irish pub in the heart of a ski resort.How awesome is that.

I arrived there and saw a whole host of my friends. My irish buddies, my israeli buddies, my arab buddies, my american buddies. A whole cornucopia of humanity sitting down in an irish pub eating shepherd's pie, and well on the way to getting absolutely smashed.

And boy did we party. We went through lots of booze, laughing, teasing one another and celebrating the fact that the bride and groom were so absolutely nuts about each other. They were beaming like christmas lights.

We left the pub in the wee hours of the morning and hit another bar. This bar had the distinction of being the bar which sells the most beer in the world. We did not let them down.

Needless to say a good time was had by all, and none of us really knew how we got back to our hotel rooms.

Straight ahead wedding bells.Woo hoo

2 Comments:

Blogger M. said...

WOW. I had to wait SO long fuh this...

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It take you about 2 months to write a blog, and i think that i am a terrible blogger when i dont blog for 11 days.

I like the story would u hurry it along ?

Btw i see u have my blog as "bashment is the best medicine" innntterreesstttiinng!

Rhanda

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home