Thursday, April 27, 2006

for gosh sake

i am going to canada and not north korea.

lots of people I know are making a big deal of me going to canada and having to make my own way around.

oh you should stay with friends, or oh you should stay here, blah blah bllah.

I am staying where I am staying because its cheap. Of course I would have preferrd to stay with family or friends but no one rushed to shack me up did they?

you would swear I am staying on block C on a remote prison.

I am convinced that family may be the single largest reason people dont take chances on anything.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep..i swear that if i din grow up hearing "the sea aint got nuh back door!!!!!" i would have been better off today. Anyhow do ur thing have fun..canada is pretty safe..and oh yeah i want a bag with "CANADA" on it. lol mwah!

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh pish posh! Wave your hand dismissively and pay them no attention splinty. You will be absolutely fine in Canada. I bet you would have been perfectly fine in North Korea too for that matter...
... and what is with you knocking block C in a remote prison? It really wasn't that bad. The ladies were all really nice 'cept for that they kept muttering something about 'fresh meat' whenever I passed by to shower. Go figure!
*looks puzzled*

--Marie
(looka how i does sign like dat JUST fuh you. ya should feel special.)

10:47 PM  
Blogger Leelee said...

I have fond Block C memories too, in fact there is a tv show in the UK called Bad Girls which...anyways...have a great time in Canada and bring home the bacon for me! A lot of travellers have discussed this many an evening "people love security and have a fear of the unknown"....nowadays nowhere is safe...just dont be talking a foreign language and reading a book about helicopters on the plane...or I will have to come see you in Guantanamo...

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home