Friday, June 16, 2006

back on home soil

well my trip to canada has ended.

and let me tell you, it was an absolute blast. I will be posting pics and tales of my trip over the next few posts.

so lets start.

I mentioned that my buddy was getting married in whistler village in vancouver and that I was attending the wedding.

well let me tell you, whistler village is the most scenic place i have ever seen. for pure natural vistas you really cant beat this place.

my buddy got married at a mountain lodge 6097 feet in the air. Think about that for a while.

Needless to say it was cold as ass that high up, but the ceremony itself was short(20 minutes tops) and sweet. then it was on to booze, food and dancing. Oh and there was this one guy who was totally wasted, it was hilarious.

i flew two 5 1/2 hour flights to get to vancouver. I resolve never to do such folly again, unless i am travelling somewhere much further than canada, like new zealand .

so, once again pics and stories coming soon. In the next tale I will tell you how I found out that downtown vancouver is one of the biggest areas of the drug trade in canada

3 Comments:

Blogger Leelee said...

Welcome back! Yippee! Send the uncesnored pics my way...mmmm mmm Canadian bacon eh? Hahaha!

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PART DE PICS!!!!... yes i know i have no behaviour :$

3:47 PM  
Blogger M. said...

PICKYTURES!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home