Thursday, May 11, 2006

Listen Up

I do not make a point of going around saying things vaguely. In fact for the most part I try to be very precise in what I say.

SO I am very annoyed that when I say things, that people get caught up with things such as my tone, my expression and other things which are superfluous to WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID.

I always hear this is what you really meant. UM NO. What I meant was exactly what the #%$^^ I said.

People then argue about what they assume I meant.They even start getting pissed off at things I did not say. They even accuse me of things they assume I am thinking.

STOP IT

If I took the time to say it,I meant it. My tone has no bearing on what I said.

When I dont say anything, I am smug. When I say something I have no tact, yadda yadda yadda.

SO you know what, stop friggin asking me anything and leave me be. Then you wont have to get annoyed by what i say, what i dont say , what i think and last but not least the tone I take.


whew

Now how is your week going readers? :) This rant was not specifically directed at anyone of you so any righteous anger you may feel welling up is not worth the effort.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leelee said...

How come I does never have the need to rant so? Cha....pink cloud living ah tell yah...

4:29 PM  
Blogger Ana said...

:) This from the man who is always telling me to chill out. Darling don't let people stress you. And don't stop giving your opinions. If they don't like it then they can lump it.

12:54 PM  
Blogger RaiSER said...

/me stares....
o_o -_- o_o -_-

i have said to much :o

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home